Hello All,

Queries regarding Co. Tyrone genealogy are welcome and encouraged on CTI
http://www.cotyroneireland.com/ Several of the subscribers are experienced and
very knowledgeable and assist when they can. And feel free to browse the
extensive records on one of the best county websites in Ireland where new and
updated records are continually added.

When submitting queries it is most helpful to include the extent of your
research, records consulted and details of townland and parish, if known.

An unspoken rule is that responses require acknowledgment; assistance is not
just a matter of clicking on reply and sending random thoughts, but requires
consultation of records and assessment of the enquiry which can take some hours.

Wishing you all success with the location of your Tyrone-born forebears and
their families,

Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia
Volunteer transcriber of records and submitter of files to CTI
http://www.cotyroneireland.com/