________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of
Graham Madsen <grahammad...@kdc.net.au>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 7:54:32 AM
To: Len Swindley
Cc: CoTyroneList@cotyroneireland.com
Emigrants from Lenamore, Gortin, Co. Tyrone

Len

Is it possible to add another column to the spreadsheet you have on the website
for members interested in families from Tyrone? The reason I am asking is that
I have done my DNA and have a lot of matches to my Hemphill Hamilton Johnston
Wallace families and would like to identify others from our group that have
done the same. Because of the lack of records, this may provide clues to
generations from the 1700s which would be helpful

Cheers
Graham

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Mar 2018, at 11:10 pm, Len Swindley