-

From: Tom Chambers<mailto:tchamber...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2018 9:33 PM
To: CoTyroneList@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:CoTyroneList@cotyroneireland.com>

I have seen many references for famous people of Newtownstewart coming from
Moyle Cottage.  This includes the famous astronomer Sir Thomas Maclear and
other Sir xxx Magrath.  My interest is that Martha Maclear (Sir Thomas Maclear
brother) married my 3rd Great Grandfather John Chambers.
So, does anyone know where Moyle Cottage is/was and who then was Moyle?
Tom Chambers

Names in eminent professions, educated in this parish. It contains a Dean of
Maynooth, several Recotrs in the clerical section. Of -