________________________________
From: Peter Kincaid <jwk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 5:38:56 AM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
Cc: Len Swindley

Lough Catherine is west of Newtownstewart and on its east side was Baronscourt
- the mansion of the Earls/Marquis/Duke of Abercorn.

Peter

On Thursday, May 31, 2018, Tom Chambers
<tchamber...@gmail.com<mailto:tchamber...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Len,

After looking closer at your reference to the Ardstraw corn mill it says
townland Milltown, not the village Milltown.  So I found townland Milltown
which is by Strabane.  My sister found this link to mills in Northern Ireland
(pretty complete!)
http://www.millsofnorthernireland.com
After looking at that, I am uncertain where the Ardstraw corn mill would have
been.  For one thing, I could not find Lough Catherine.  Ideas?

Tom