Hi there mailing list,

I’m new here, but I was hoping that I might get some advice from any Dungannon
Historians/Genealogists out there.

I’m looking for an ancestor called Richard Harvey who was buried in 'Dungannon
Cemetery' on April 29, 1926, according to a newspaper article in the Belfast
Newsletter on April 28th.

Would anyone be able to advise which Cemetery near Dungannon that might have
been, or if there was a main cemetery for Dungannon in the 20s? I realise there
are many in and around Dungannon now, I’m just hoping to whittle down the
options.

My follow up question would be, can anyone advise where I can find any burial
records (physical or online) for Dungannon Cemeteries?

Any help or advice is very appreciated, thanks for your time everyone.

Megan Harvey
meharv...@icloud.com <mailto:meharv...@icloud.com>