Hi Megan
There are two possibi!ities here, if he were Catholic,  it would probably refer
to the cemetery on Carland Road, Dungannon.  However I suspect that the
cemetery that they are referring  to is the Drumcoo cemetery, very close to the
South Tyrone Hospital, where all denominations could be buried.  It continued
to be the main town cemetery up to around 1959/60 when a new cemetery was
opened at Coolhill.  Families were able to continue to bury in Drumcoo, though
if they already had a plot there.
I don't think these cemetery inscriptions are on line.  Not all families had
headstones, sometimes it depended on whether the family felt they could afford
it.  I can't recall seeing a Harvey headstone, but there could well be, as I've
only walked around it a few times.  I can have another wander around if that
would help.
Evelyn Cardwell

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 at 13:56, Megan Harvey via
CoTyroneList<cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com> wrote:   Hi there mailing list,
I’m new here, but I was hoping that I might get some advice from any Dungannon
Historians/Genealogists out there.
I’m looking for an ancestor called Richard Harvey who was buried in 'Dungannon
Cemetery' on April 29, 1926, according to a newspaper article in the Belfast
Newsletter on April 28th.

Would anyone be able to advise which Cemetery near Dungannon that might have
been, or if there was a main cemetery for Dungannon in the 20s? I realise there
are many in and around Dungannon now, I’m just hoping to whittle down the
options.
My follow up question would be, can anyone advise where I can find any burial
records (physical or online) for Dungannon Cemeteries?
Any help or advice is very appreciated, thanks for your time everyone.
Megan harveymeharv...@icloud.com