I am looking for my great grandparents births. John Taggart lived in Liscloon,
Donaghedy Parish in June 1851. His parents were Francis Taggart and Mary
Breesen?Brisland married 2December1833 COI, Cumberland Upper, Co Derry. In
Griffiths Valuation Francis was a tenant of William Oligby. John immigrated to
NYC in 1868. I have the US side but have only the GV on the Irish side. Are
there any Taggart’s still living there? John’s wife was Margaret McKeever from
Moneycannon. They were married in NYC in 1872 at a Presbyterian Church so have
to assume they were Presbyterian. She immigrated in 1870 with her mom Mary
McLaughin. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Pat

Sent from my iPhone