Elwyn,
Francis and his wife Mary and daughters emigrated to US in 1880. Mary died 6
months later and Francis died 28 September 1883. Margaret b 1854 died in NYC 10
November 1906. Jane died 8 October 1881 in NYC. They were both seamstress. I
will be in Ireland up that way on 22/23 September. I’ve been to the PRONI in
2014 but didn’t find anything except that Francis parents could be William and
Anne Irwin. Can’t find anything about when where they were married. I think
Williams parents were Francis and Dorothy Taggart but no proof. Thanks for the
help. Pay

Sent from my iPhone