Hi Alexander,

It seems you can run 2 mochiweb servers to bind to 80 and 5984. See:
https://github.com/mochi/mochiweb/issues/163#event-468943815

This seems more logical than using 2 clusters for this.

By the way: The are 72962 downloads since 2015-07-09 for hMailserver (
https://www.hmailserver.com/download) so Windows Intranet use is not little
in my opinion. I like Linux more than Windows in the cloud but I rarely see
Linux/BSD systems on customers Intranets. I know we can run everything on
Cloudant but not every company likes to have their data in the cloud.
Companies running Intranets like this are willing to switch from Excel to
CouchDB but I don't think they want to maintain a Linux server to do this.

- Martin