On Friday 16 December 2005 22:46, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> After making your changes run "cvs diff -U 3" to generate the patch and mail
> it to me.

Will do, and thanks for the added info. It'll probably be after Christmas
before I get time to do this, but I'm leaving your note in my to-do queue
until I take care of this.

Scott

Scott Courtney         | "I don't mind Microsoft making money. I mind them
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          | having a bad operating system."    -- Linus
Torvalds
http://4th.com/        | ("The Rebel Code," NY Times, 21 February 1999)