Hi.

I'm building a new mail system and I have three questions for the list.

I want to have an imap and smtp server that can accept automatic
authentication via Kerberos tickets (SASL/GSSAPI maybe), as well as a
fallback to use regular user/password authentication towards the
Kerberos backend. It should all be secured with SSL/TLS as well, but I
know that is not an issue. Is it possible to use Courier imap and the
MTA together with authlib for this?

For the SqWebMail, is it possible to use Kerberos tickets on the server
(supplied, for example, through the mod_auth_kerb for Apache)? Or might
it be a not too difficult task to add this support?

There is a great many schemas out there for LDAP that are specifically
for use with mail. Is there some suggested schema for use with the
Courier MTA? One that can be utilized with most if not all features like
maildrop filtering?

/Tobias