On Sun, 2 Mar 2008, Brian Candler wrote:

>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008, Butch Evans wrote:
>>
>>>I cannot find sufficient documentation to tell me, so I will ask
>>>here.  I would like to see some additional information in my
>>>logs.

>If you want additional information in your logs, then you need to
>modify the C source code to write it to the logs.

OK...so this is not currently possible.  I am not a programmer, so
this answer is helpful only in telling me that the reason no
documentation exists for what I am after is that the capability do
do these things does not exist in courier-imap/pop.  Thanks.

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Wired or Wireless Networks        *