That you undestand the situation. I use a pre-configured VPS linux web and
mail server (debian and plesk is running on it.) I add every users with
plesk. I'm not a linux newbie, but unfortuantely I don't an imap server guru,
therefore I don't understand extactly the documentation.

Now I wrote this in the /etc/courier-imap/shared/index file

popuser 110 107 /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.org/user1

but I get this syntax error in the syslog. Why it is wrong?
110:107 is the uid and gid of the popuser. I use this user, becase this user
owns the folder /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.org/user1 . It is the right user
here?

Gabor