Sam wrote:

>> thanks it worked out.
>>  i changed my config from see below
>>
>> the login via imap and pop is working, but maildrop stopped to work
>> together
>>
>> this is the error message in /var/log/mail.log
>>
>> pr 10 23:24:37 ms1 postfix/pipe[14203]: B77C9CE8147:
>> to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, relay=maildrop, delay=706, delays=706/0/0/0.02,
>> dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output:
>> /usr/bin/maildrop: Temporary authentication failure. )
>>
>> I found no way to get maildrop back to work
>
>Which one of the three configuration options, that are described in the
>note
>on the first page of maildrop's INSTALL file, did you choose to implement?

hm I am not really sure about this question. I downloaded the source an
looked into the file.

The error only shows up then i switch to the version whree i can use the
MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE in authmysqlrc

The system is debian etch (stable), no manual build was done.

I configured maildrop in postfix

I added the config files

main.cf
http://pastebin.ca/984100