Hi all
I'm having a strange quota issue in courier quota calculation, i'm not yet
sure on where my problem is but troubleshooting my problem i see another
quota related strange behavior in pop3d sessions with delete messages when
maildirquota file needs to be rewritten.

Watching the source (courier-imap 4.4.0) i see that the real deletion in
pop3dserver.c is managed from the cleanup funcion, he funcion delete files
and finally, for quota update, call maildir_quota_deleted that calls
maildir_checkquota, maildir_addquota and maildir_closequotafile.

The "strangeness" i see is that if maildirsize need to be rewritten
"info->recalculation_needed=1" maildir_checkquota rewrite maildirsize
without, of course, counting messages deleted during the session, then the
maildir_addquota, having  no knowledge about maildirsize recalculation,
commit to maildirsize his deleted messages anyway, so messages are "removed
from the maildirsize" 2 times, first recalculating and then adding negative
values to maildirsize.

As i can see maildir_quota_deleted is used also in imapd daemon, so i'm
thinking about a patch or a workaround against it for my environment, so
anyone can tell me know if this behavior is a bug, if will be changed in
future versions or if i'm simply watching the issue from the wrong point of
view.

Tanks in advance
        Paolo