Hi, all,

As you may or may not know, Microsoft's paid IMAP client "Office Outlook
20YY"
has a broken handling of IMAP namespaces and will only provide access to
the users
"main" namespace (the one containing Inbox), not the additional
namespace for ACL based
shared folders.

I seem to recall that there is some obscure courier-imap option to work
around this
problem by making the shared folders namespace appear as a folder within
the main
namespace rather than a parallel namespace, or something like that, but
I cannot
remember which.

Is there such a setting or workaround?, and what is it?, I seem to have
forgotten it.

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com
Transformervej 29, 2730 Herlev, Denmark.  Direct +45 31 13 16 10