On 2013-07-12 9:10 AM, Charles Marcus <char...@cocosolutions.com> wrote:
And since it is all server based, any/all clients benefit...

Except for TBs virtual folders of course...

Dovecot does support server based virtual folders, but I don't think there are any clients that can create them (they must be created manually by the sys admin), so their practicality is currently limited.

This reminds me to ask about the possibility of managing these using a client...

--

Best regards,

*/Charles/*