Hi there

is there a way to enforce TLS on port 993 and not on port 143?

I have setup where coureir imap-ssl listens on port 993 on extrenal IP and
coueir imap listens on port 143 on 127.0.0.1 only.

Is there a way to configure the server to enforce TLS on port 993 but not
require TLS on port 143?

The reason I ask is that I turned on "IMAP_TLS_REQUIRED=1" in my imapd-ssl
configuration adn the imap daemon listening on 127.0.0.1:143 also started
to requrie TLS. I had to back that out because of webmail and other
inetrnal usage (SASL auth via rimap , etc)

Cheers
Tomasz

GPG key fingerprint: 3883 B308 8256 2246 D3ED  A1FF 3A1D 0EAD 41C4 C2F0
GPG public key available on pgp(dot)net key server