On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Hippiesoul wrote:

>   what exactly do I have to do, if I have a
>   mail loops back to myself (MX problem).

The same thing you do if you're running sendmail.  Search for this problem
in relation to sendmail on google.com.  I got bit by this when using
"smtproutes" and a hostname that I hadn't examined closely enough.

>   i have several hosted domains and this error occurs on one of them
>   if one tries to send mail to another domain hosted on the same
>   machine...

Does it happen if you try to send mail from an external network to the
same address?

--
If I had a dollar for every brain that you don't have,
        I'd have one dollar. - Squidward to SpongeBob