>This was changed in 0.36.1.  Instead of bouncing, the mail is converted to
>a separate attachment.  Before that, the message was bounced.
>If you want to bounce it, you can still do it quite easily with a simple
>mail filter.

And the recipient will receive the message in an attachment again, so it
will again
call our thech support because it's not receiving the mails they are expecting
(26 calls only in the first two days of courier !!!) .
No, sorry, this is not the right solution.
I removed the checks in the code as described in the FAQS, it's better.
As I mentioened before, not only bad formatted stupid mailing lists inserts
8bit chars where they can't, also Outlook Express 5.5sp1 italian version, i
some
cases, does it. There are too much OE55 ita around to filter out these
messages.