Quoting "Aly S.P Dharshi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Try http://www.openldap.org

Aly,

Openldap is without a doubt required reading for any and everything that
has to do with ldap, IMO, but I understood that Rune was looking for
a more Courier specific - HowTo that I suppose would have examples/scripts
for populating ldap with information from the system passwd file, schemas,
authldaprc, etc.  Actually, this type of information could save the
uninitiated hours or weeks of time and frustration trying to piece the
information together.  I know of many cases in other projects where some
folks have given up on ldap completely.  I would certainly try to
contribute if Rune will help us with a starting point as I'm sure many
others will.  I doubt that many of us have the time to do a complete
HowTo by ourselves.

Of course, maybe that isn't at all what he is looking for. :-)

ed

---