I started out at www.lifewithqmail.org/ldap. I then noticed that
courier-imap was a component of a larger software with the same posibility
to do ldap authentication and sice I'm new to this I thought I it would
be easier to get everyting to work with courier instead of a bunch of
diffrent programs working together. But since there is no really howto on
courier and ldap it seems to be alot harder...
What I'm looking for is some help with how the ldap-database is to be
structured. The courier configfiles are quiet easy to figure out.

The goal of my project is to make an php-application to add/delete users
with a mailalias feature that is so easy to use that my boss admin the
users.

Rune