On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 06:37:56PM -0500, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Brian Smith writes:
>

> > What troubles me is this socket...
> >
> > Mar  3 11:46:07 che sqwebmail: authdaemon: s_connect() failed: No such file or
>directory
> >
> > Why is the socket connect function failing to find
>/usr/lib/courier-imap/var/authdaemon/socket  ?
>
> Perhaps because nothing is listening on the socket.  Do you hve authdaemond
> running?

Ok i fixed this after diff'ng  the source ( can't remember the 2 files off the top of
my overworked head) . I realized that courier-imap and sqwebmail were looking at
different auth sockets. Now I got things working but I'm not sure if I went about
fixing it right...

I ended up symlinking /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/var/authdaemon/  to ->
/usr/lib/courier-imap/var/authdaemon

Did I totally overlook something in the docs?  Why were these using different auth
sockets? is this wrong? or is my setup a hack?

-brian