Title: Authenticated client SMTP connections for clients only

I have Courier 0.38.1 installed, LDAP + IMAP and SMTP are working. I want to enable my clients to send Emails through courieresmtpd from ANY IP address as long as they are authenticated. I set the following options in esmtpd config file to do this:

AUTH_REQUIRED=1
AUTHMODULES="authdaemon"
ESMTPAUTH="LOGIN CRAM-MD5"

Now my clients are able to send out Emails by configuring outgoing mail with authentication.

The problem is, we cannot receive Email because even server connections require authentication. Is there a way to turn off server authentication connections or am I missing something here?

Thanks.