Sam,

No, on this one, all of the interfaces have only one address w/no
overloading.  Could I ask what bug you are referring to?  If it is the
question I am chasing after, I can't seem to localize the code down to
where this problem is arising.

Thanks BTW for all of the help and support.  I have been through this
code quite a bit over the past 30 hours and still can't seem to find
this loop at all.

-Ace