I've got a rather simple question.

Right now, the DEFAULTDELIVERY option in courierd is set to "./Maildir".
This means that mail gets delivered to the maildirs unless there is a
.courier file that says otherwise.  I want to switch to using maildrop by
default.  If I change my DEFAULTDELIVERY to "|
/usr/lib/courier/bin/maildrop", will the .courier files still work to
specify alternate delivery instructions?

I will be moving the delivery instructions from .courier to .mailfilter, but
I just want to make sure I'm not going to break things in the process.

I feel like I should be able to answer this by reading the docs, but I can't
seem to find it anywhere.  Common sense says that a default is only used in
the absence of other instructions, but when making changes to a production
box, I prefer to be sure.

Thanks,
Bowie