From: Jeff Skalny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I am able to telnet in to 25 and 110 and both appear
to be operating. I have not tried to actually inject
the mail manually because the server seems to "accept"
mail if there is a known user and reject it if not.
The problem is that the mail is never delivered. I
will lookup the commands to manually inject a message
if you really think that it will do something
differently tho.
It's not delivering mail for known users though right? Have you checked the permissions/ownership of the Maildir in question?

Chris Berry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator
JM Associates