Mark Janssen wrote:
Hi List,

I'm using courier on my home and office mail systems and have been
playing around with the DNS based blacklists (spamcop, monkeys.com etc)

Is it possible to have 'submit' either tag suspected spams with added
headers or having the spams delivered to seperate mailboxes instead of
blocking/bouncing them with 511 messages...

How can I do this ???

Very much so, but not with submit. You do this with maildrop (or if you have to, procmail). Look at the maildropex man page.

Here's how I do it with spamprobe:

# score the mail and tag it
SCORE=`spamprobe -8 receive`
xfilter "/usr/local/courier/bin/reformail -I \"X-SpamProbe: $SCORE\""

# if it's spam, reroute it to the spamprobe mbox
if (/^X-SpamProbe: SPAM/)
  to Maildir/.spam

Please note that SpamProbe does not actually do filtering based on DNS blacklists. You should use SpamAssassin for that. But the idea is the same.

-andy