Trey Keifer writes:

I thought it relied on certain MySQL header/include files for operation?

That's what mysql_config will do: help the configure script find their location.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam Varshavchik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 4:43 PM Subject: [courier-users] Re: MySQL files needed for authmysqlrc compile

Trey Keifer writes:

> I would like to compile mysql auth. support into several servers running
> courier. What is the specific directory or file(s) that enable this
during
> compiling? For obvious reasons I don't want to have to install mysql on
> every courier server.

You only need to have mysql_config somewhere in your path.