From: Thomas von Hassel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> On fredag, jun 20, 2003, at 17:35 Europe/Copenhagen, Eduardo Roldan
> wrote:
>
>  > Use maildrop, read maildropex man page.
>
> Ok, but if i change the default delivery to maildrop, will that
> affect anything i might have setup now ?

That would depend on what you have setup now.

If you are using the default setup with DEFAULTDELIVERY set to
./Maildir and .courier files for individual account settings, then
changing to maildrop shouldn't affect your current setup.  Maildrop
will still deliver to ./Maildir by default and if you have a .courier
file, it will override the DEFAULTDELIVERY variable anyway.

Also, keep in mind that you can use maildrop on a per-user basis by
putting this in your .courier file:

    | /usr/lib/courier/bin/maildrop

If you are using some other setup, it may get a bit more complicated.

Bowie