Hi,

> I presume you mean from the servers point of view rather
than
> from a client mail program.
>
> rm ~user/Maildir/.Trash/{cur,new}/*

Actually no... I meant from the client program. Most
specifically, a webmail application (not squirrelmail). In a
webmail app, you'll typically have a limitation of how many
messages you can display. So say the trash has a large
number of messages, for me to purge it I'd have to go
through each and every page full of messages and delete
them.

Is there a reason why the Trash folder can't be deleted,
specially if I can ensure that one is immediately created
after deletion? Also, can't courier automatically create a
Trash folder if for some reason one doesn't exist?

Ricardo