Sam Varshavchik wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have just noticed that 'reformime -x' choke on an email with more than
one attachment with the same filename. When it gets to the second one, it
complains "filename already exists."

Is it forbidden to create an email with more than one attachment carring
files with the same name? Anyway Mozilla creates then without
complaining.

If it isn't forbidden, I believe a good solution would be to have an
extra
option in reformime so we would be able to include some extra
non-repetable info in the filename. Maybe the structure indication '1.1',
'1.2.1' and so. What do you all think?

-x takes an optional prefix.  If an optional prefix is supplied, which
may even be "./", a unique filename will be used for each attachment,
where possible.

This is exactly what I am talking about, this "where possible". I am trying to make up a way that will make possible to extract the attachments even if more than one have the same name. The prefix given for -x won't change this situation for now.

Rodrigo Severo

Rodrigo Severo
Fábrica de Idéias
Fone: +55(61)321 1357
Fax: +55(61)223 1712
SBS - Quadra 2 - Ed. Empire Center - Sala 1301
Brasília/DF - Brasil
CEP: 70.070-904