I am in a bind and I need some help.

I currently have a sendmail installation that allows me to forward e-mail bound for one of the domains I host out to an account hosted in another domain.  For example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is received by my sendmail server and then forwarded out to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Can anyone here tell me how to make the same thing happen in Courier?  I am looking into dotforward and .forward but haven't had any success yet.

I need help on this ASAP.  Please feel free to respond off list if you wish.

PFiero

You only have one life......if you value it, go home!

Do you Yahoo!?