-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of andrew
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 7:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [courier-users] Re: Help with relaying....

>The original permissions included the setuid bit.  Did you restore it?

OK, after messing around a bit, I finally just recopied over the folder and
binaries to /var/www/cgi-bin/

I left the binaries alone and changed the folder permissions to 705.

I rebooted, and browsed to "localhost/cgi-bin/webmail/webadmin" but I'm
still getting "ERROR: Invalid Password"

I apologize for being newbie about this, but I'm not sure what to look
for...there's no error messages in any of the logs.

TIA, Andrew