Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Juri Haberland writes:
>
>> Well, it seems that courier-imap presents threads to the client in the
>> order of the filenames. So if you move a message that starts a thread
>> into a another folder and back this thread will be shown as the first
>> thread, even if there are threads that were started after this message
>> arrived. This might be also a client problem in sorting the threads, but
>> renaming the message file changes the sorting.
>
> Moving a message between folders also renames the message file, so both
> statements can't be true.

Yes, Sam, I'm aware of the fact, that "moving" (copy & delete actually)
will rename a message. What I meant with the last sentence was, that
renaming the message in question so that it will be listed by 'ls' in an
order that correspond with the arrivle time will change the thread
sorting back to how it should be.

Cheers,
Juri