On Monday 03 November 2003 12:52, Lydiard wrote:
> What I would like is to have Drafts, Sent, Trash, etc as *sister*
> folders to the Inbox.  I tried to do this, and it is possible to but
> Outlook still puts them all as a subdirectory of Inbox.  Which doesn't
> help.  Is there a way to do what I want, or am I pissing into the wind?

This is a client issue, not a server one.  It's the client that displays the
folders.  So you need to tell your client to display the folders properly.
In the case of Outlook you need to go into the account settings, find the
IMAP tab and under root folder path put "INBOX."  That's the word "INBOX"
followed by a period ('.').  Then Outlook will display the folders as
siblings of the INBOX instead of as children.

Jeff Jansen