--On Montag, 3. November 2003 11:00 +0100 Robert Penz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm on this list now for > 1,5 years and I did a full text search for
> "Invalid  confirmation" and didn't get one single hit.
>
> I also entered:  "Invalid confirmation" courier
> into google and got no hit.

There where some posts, this note could refer to your problem:

2002-07-24  Mr. Sam  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * courier/cmlmbounce.C: Ignore case of bounce tokens.

>> archive - back when courier 0.37 was used.
>> But you better spend the time with the long overdue upgrade.
> thats not that easy .. 0.37 is still the version thats shipped with debian
> 3.0  (woody)  and I like to stay with the debian packages

Your choice, but apt easy allows to use unstable for individual packages,
and Debian would be rather unusable if not ;)

<http://packages.debian.org/unstable/mail/courier-base.html>

> anyway I moved from a woody to a woody .. so no change in the version of
> courier, on the first server it worked on the second not.

Apt to 0.42.2, and this also fixes many bugs you dont want to know about.

Roland