> Haven't tried it yet but I have seen courier password changing plugin
> here: http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=21
>
> Hope it helps.
> David

That is exactly what I was looking for. My only difficulty now is
getting [1]courierpassd to work with Debian. I submitted an RFP (bug
#244693) to Debian, but have gotten no response. I tried playing around
with it, but was unable to get the two working together.

Has anyone else gotten courierpassd to work with the Debian courier
packages?

thanks,
Charles

1. http://www.arda.homeunix.net/store/