On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> Joe Laffey writes:
>
> > Normally the error message I get from a full mailbox is maildrop: maildir
> > over quota.
> >
> > This user has a .courier file that reads:
> >
> > ./Maildir
>
> If that's the case, then maildrop is not being invoked to delivery to this
> user; Courier will deliver the message itself.
>
> That error message must have some other origin.

Can you give me a hint at what origins we are talking about? I see this in
the logs:

Sep 24 09:05:35 raw courierlocal:
id=002DCE13.415429A3.00000BF3,from=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,addr=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Mailbox full.

What is the best way to deliver mail to both a local maildir, and to
forward a copy to a remote address? (admin level setting is OK)

Thanks,

--
Joe Laffey                |        Visual Effects for Film and Video
LAFFEY Computer Imaging   |        ---------------------------------