For both non subscribers and for moderated subscribers to a Mailman list you
can set the list behavior to "discard" for unwanted posts.  The posts go
straight to the cosmic bit bucket, no further questions asked :-)

Thus spake Sam Varshavchik on Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 06:31:01PM CST

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    creativity is like   |      available at