Quoting Bryan Irvine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 12/5/05, Jay Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bryan Irvine said:
> I moved messages from one server to another, and now people don't seem
> to be able to receive those.
>
> Permissions seem ok, user/group id seems ok.

You forgot to add the part about how you went about moving the messages...

ah :-)

rsync -avg -e /usr/bin/ssh * [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/directory/
That would probably left the owner as root. Have you checked owner:group and change to what your client is expecting. If that isn't it compare permissions on the files, too.

ed

--Bryan