Hello,

I am trying to install courier-authlib on a CentOS 4.4 server and continue
to get the following error when running the configure script:

# ./configure --with-authmysql --with-mysql-libs=/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/
--with-mysql-includes=/usr/local/mysql/include/mysql/ --with-redhat
[...]
checking for mysql_config... /usr/bin/mysql_config
checking for mysql_connect... no
checking for mysql_real_connect... no
configure: error: --with-authmysql specified but no mysqlclient.so

I have also verified the library files are there:

# ls /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.*
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.la
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15.0.0
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so

I have Google'd the heck out of this and can't seem to find a solution. If
someone could point me in the right direction (even to some good
documentation), I would really appreciate it. Also, if any other info would
be helpful just let me know.

Thanks in advance!

-David
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# fortune
Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion.