Has anyone written up a succinct guide to running Mailman under
Courier-MTA? (I've looked around some and have seen a modified
version of Bruce's mailman-to-courier.py script, but it's not the
entire solution.)

I'd like to allow our users to run mailman for their various domains.
Since our users can create any number of virtual hosted domains, what
we'd like is something where the mailman process is called via
a .courier-default file set up for either the entire virtual domain
or virtual user, and where the mailman list files all live under the
user's homedir.

In other words: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        /home/alice/mailusers/lists.examplealice.com/chitchat/.courier-
default         -> |preline mailman-to-courier.py
        /home/alice/mailusers/lists.examplealice.com/chitchat/mailman-files

...would be wholly separate from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        /home/bob/mailusers/lists.examplebob.com/chitchat/.courier-default
        -
 > |preline mailman-to-courier.py
        /home/bob/mailusers/lists.examplebob.com/chitchat/mailman-files

...without requiring system-level access or changes.

(And user alice and bob should be able to create a website docroot
running whatever mailman cgi scripts pointing into their respective
mailman dirs.)

Possible? Easy? Anyone managed to get this working?

best,
Jeff