Hello,

    i have been using Courier for a year now and some problems started with it
2 days ago. So, the problem is that if i try to send a mail to my domain lets
say [EMAIL PROTECTED] it gives me this reply:

The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    (reason: 556 )

... while talking to example.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 556
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

im using mysql auth (works with pop) but im having a real deal here. Can you
help me find out what the problem might be?

Regards,
Ricard Gómez
Supervisor de desarrollo
Consorcio Unplugged
Telf: 58(212)9614443

PS: example.com is not my domain, it is just an example.