Hi.

On Thursday 28 February 2008, tovis wrote:
> I mean about
> blacklists, filters and other stuff top be safe - that no one will use my
> small server as a spam spreading/colleting box.

If you don't open up SMTP to the outside world, you don't need any blacklist.
Why do you compare a smarthost-style EXIM with a full-blown courier? Keep your
config simple and you don't need to maintain anything you arn't using.

But hey, it's up to you. Use it or not. I'm out of this.

regards, Bernd

--
Outside the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates
in the country.  -  Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, D.C.