Okay. one more quick question, if you don't mind.

In order to get up and running until GoDaddy get's back to me, I want to
turn of the pipelining in couriers esmtp client. Since the k2 relay is going
to be my only outbound connection for now, I figure that's okay for now.

I tweaked the esmtpclient.c file in courier/module.esmtp. Around line 1282,
I commented out these two lines:

 if (strcmp(hellobuf, "PIPELINING") == 0)
    haspipelining=1;

at around line 2008 i commented out the
           if(!haspipelining)
and replaced it with a
           if(1)

then just to be sure I added this line down around line 1359
haspipelining=0;

I then did a make distclean, reconfigured then did a make and make install.
However, courier is still pipelining the commands sent to the relay.

Did I get the wrong place(s) to turn it off?