EHLO,

I am trying to configure courieresmptd to use vanity server (aka vhost).
I have been running one domain for months now.

I bought another domain few days ago and I want to know how to configure
TLS for vhosts (domain1.com, domain2.com).

Normally, one would put:

file:   /etc/courier/esmtpd
TLS_CERTFILE=/$path_to_certfile

But how does one specify more than one certificate?

Use semi-colons:
TLS_CERTFILE="/$path_to_certfile_1:/$path_to_certfile_2"