On 11.09.14 10:33, Bowie Bailey wrote:
>A little more digging found preline in my default delivery
>instructions.  I am using this to get the Delivered-To header.
>
>DEFAULTDELIVERY="| /usr/lib/courier/bin/preline
>/usr/lib/courier/bin/maildrop -w 90"
>
>This seems to be what is adding the From_ header.  The header does not
>appear if I remove the preline call.
>
>Yes, I do realize that preline is expected to add a From_ header...
>
>However, this is not a recent change -- it has been in place for years.
>But the From_ headers only started appearing after I upgraded to
>0.73.1.  Older messages only show the Delivered-To and Return-Path
>headers.  Was there a change in preline?  Or perhaps maildrop was
>previously removing the unnecessary From_ header and is no longer doing so?

preline should not cause problems.
Also, imho, forwarding a mail starting with "From " header should not cause
this kind of problems.
The question is, whether there's one empty line at the start, if courier
adds it when fed with "From " or something else causes that issue.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are