Hi List,

How do we remove the initial Received header in outgoing email from our
servers, or at least mask out the IP address of our sending user?

We have an instance of smtpd running specifically for authenticated users
(AUTH_REQUIRED=1). I looked through mailing lists; no luck; and I tried
TCPDOPTS="-nodnslookup -noidentlookup”, but also no luck.

Thanks,
Jeff