Hi Sam,

Oh, clever. I wouldn’t have guessed at that, ever.

Here’s the running command after trying that:

/usr/lib/courier/sbin/couriertcpd -stderrlogger=/usr/sbin/courierlogger
-stderrloggername=esmtpd-ssl -maxprocs=80 -maxperip=10 -maxperc=10
-pid=/var/spool/courier/tmp/esmtpd-ssl.pid
-stderrlogger=/usr/sbin/courierlogger -noidentlookup -nodnslookup -user=daemon
-group=daemon -block=zen.spamhaus.org,BLOCK -block=psbl.surriel.com,BLOCK
-block=cbl.abuseat.org,BLOCK -access=/etc/courier/smtpaccess.dat -address=<real
ip here> 465,443 /usr/bin/env TCPREMOTEIP=127.0.0.1 TCPREMOTEHOST=localhost
/usr/lib/courier/bin/couriertls -server -tcpd
/usr/lib/courier/sbin/courieresmtpd

The header, however, is still showing the real IP of the sending user, instead
of taking on the new env ones. Is couriertls re-setting it? (To be clear,
authed users connect over esmtpd-ssl — so I set SSLPORT with your suggestion.)

Ideas?

Thanks!

-Jeff